Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Tool #3



I am interested in learning more about the "Flipped Classroom", so I found this short video about a High School Science teacher who utilizes this teaching method.



I also found a video that I thought my students might enjoy about Newton's Laws of Motion.A teacher created this video to help the students better understand these important laws of physics.




Dropbox
I set up a Dropbox account a couple of years ago, but have never really used it. I really forgot how useful it can be. I usually just copy everything I do onto a jump drive and carry it from one computer to another. However, I can see where using Dropbox will be more useful when I want students to be able to access information on the iTouch or the iPad.

Copyright Laws
I was not really surprised when reading over the information about copyright. I did enjoy the video to help the students better understand their responsibilities when it comes to using others' work. I like being able to also print the information as a resource for me to refer to whenever I need it.



No comments:

Post a Comment