Monday, February 20, 2012

Tool #5

Force & Motion

This is a Wordle I create to show the students how easy we can create a visual representation of vocabulary for Science. I am trying to include this as a link to open, but I am not sure if it is working properly. The preview mode did not allow me to activate the link.

I have also created a short video using Stupeflix, and I finally was able to embed it in my blog, but I am not sure how it will look because, again, Preview does not permit me to actually play it. I will go ahead and post and then hopefully it will play properly. If not, help!



Woohoo!  It worked. I think this is a really cool tool. I can see this as great way for students to put together key information about a topic in a quick and easy way. The hardest part of the 11 Tools I have found so far is the differences in screens that appear on the tutorials and the the actual screens. This throws me off and of course, I still have difficulty embedding. Each thing I try to embed seems to need to be done in a different way. Anyway, I do not plan on giving up!

No comments:

Post a Comment